We have shared great success with many of our clients through our unique tool & wood consignment service.
Why Choose Consignment?
- Let us do the work for you!
- All items will be publicly displayed on our open sales floor
- Professional & knowledgeable sales staff will ell your items on your behalf
- All items will be listed for sale online here s well as through exclusive email marketing.
- Prevent unwanted buyers from coming to your property
How it works:
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to make an appointment to speak with Will Annarino (wood) or Dan Kostin (tools).
- Bring your tools or lumber to Asheville Hardware for a 60/40 split in your favor. Unable to drop off? No problem, we'll pick up anything for a 50/50 split.
- We will agree on a list price together. Lumber is generally sold at fair market value. Tools are typically priced at 40% - 70% of new retail price.
- e'll mail you a check 30 days after the sale!